Sunday, May 2, 2010

Enlarged Liver 18 Year Old

monk cycle and no beer in sight

a lively conversation on Saturday night via Twitter about different types of beer my appetite has not increased to a freshly tapped beer irrelevant. What could be better to combine the next day, with pleasure and to make a bike trip to a brewery. Said and done, breweries, there are indeed enough, but few in beautiful surroundings. So my choice is Neuzelle, which is on the bike path monk and there is a remarkable monastery and a small brewery, which is successful for many years now, against the takeover attempts of the major players in the brewing industry to fight back. The brewery I had met during a previous visit on a guided tour.
The track me when I call "Radnavigator Brandenburg down and save them on my Garmin. Sometimes it will go on dirt paths, and so do I replace a precaution, the narrow profile of non-Conti grand prix against broader ContiContact. Switching to wider tires is due to the planned multi-day tour of the Assumption in anyway.
I'm very early on Sunday dropped out of the bed and shortly after 8 clock at the station Müllrose. I go first to a large lake and do not begrudge my Müllroser Hoppi some sun. This also leads the monk bike path along which I follow now in the Schlaubetal.
Initially it rolls fine, but then that happens, something that happens too often, the initially good Wegzustand deteriorated dramatically within a few kilometers. Because comfort is not even the beautiful view over the lake. To turn around I'm already gone too far and so I go lurching and pushing through the woods and feel angry about the armchair strategists, which, if at all, the way have left only with an SUV.
Too much is too much. Even monks in sandals would come out here not out of the cursing.
finally land in sight, the trail opens into a paved bike path that leads to Ragow mill. Due to the early hour, but still everything tight, just a lonely road cyclists rumbles about the Plaster. Racing cyclists are still allergic to bad roads? This gives me hope, and indeed, after I had the altitude difference worked out of the valley, the road surface changes to 1a asphalt.
Finally it rolls right and I get to Forsthaus Siehdichum is more going on here already, some hotel guests have breakfast and bring their bags to the car. A little girl on a Kettcar has unusual interest in my bike and annoys their mom with questions.
The road from the forester's house one street down to the "small Schinkensee" (as he probably came to this name?), The road surface will return to cobblestones. After a brief photo stop I go further, now I must get out of the Schlaubetal, which involves a couple of meters. This also requires the patch, so exhausting, I had not my little round of beer presented. At some point, is the managed and now follows the monastic route little used roads, often on a separate bike path.
Slowly comes my goal for the day in sight, Neuzelle.
In anticipation of the coming beer enjoyment I turn a little tour around the Abbey and the beautiful plants and then control the monastery hermitage directly next to the monastery brewery Neuzelle. Outside, there are still plenty of seats available and I study ever get the drinks. Good selection, Bitburger, Wernesgrüner, yes, and where is Neuzeller? Ah, here with bottles of beer, waas:?-O
safe side, I ask the operator whether there really is no Neuzeller on tap in the monastery hermitage. No, it was too expensive. And that's where the brewery is not even 50 meters away. It is just a small brewery, the Great has long been a thorn in the side and not in huge computer-controlled brewing hektoliter large containers produced tens of varieties of beer. Germany, Germany, where beer is your culture? If this continues, soon we drink Bitburger and Krombacher Made in China. The operation shrugs his shoulders, they do not even know Landskrone Pils from Görlitz.
is really earn your salt, so I'm fast enough to get away. My hope to get a fresh draft Neuzeller Klosterbräu depends now on one of the pubs in the villages, which I'm going on my way back yet. First of all I must return some altitude the Odertal out, in general, it is here for conditions Brandenburger pretty wavy.
my odyssey ends in a village at an inn with the long-awaited sign. Outside is not a man to see and I entere the pub. The woman at the counter has only the "Black Abbot" offer that is better than nothing, so I make myself comfortable out there with my Hopper.

Continue on empty streets and always beautiful up and down. Shortly before Rose is garbage on the roadside a sign on the Ragow mill, where I am today passed early. Somehow I still feel like a second beer and I'll take the sandy and rocky road to the mill to me.
There Hasseröder from a glass basin. Na Prost Mahlzeit!
This time I leave the mill, the well-paved bike path back to Müllrose and let the monk bike path on the left. A short time later I'm back at the station, pretty exhausted after only 73 kilometers and about 400 meters. Somehow must be wrong because Bikemap, I would have appreciated the double. Whether it's the beer? The monk bike path I followed only to Neuzelle, from then on me, the OSM map in my Garmin has no hidden surprises back routed to waste rose. Here is the route .

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment