Sunday, August 29, 2010

What Do Purple Rubber Bracelets Represent

rain and a broken spoke

is now the year already half-wheeled around and somehow we all already gone. With my HP Grass Hopper, Hopper called, but the driving was fun, but to back down this year 5000km somehow the air was out. Convenient and I could ride comfortably many beautiful trails and he has never let me down. For sporty driving, he seduced, however, not so I thought of my bike that unused for months standing around in the garage. A few weeks ago, I tried it then actually to go with it, and after some initial niggles, the first road bike rides together accounted for properly with a friend from Mahlsdorf fun.
On Scharmützelsee
Even in the short week at closing time round it is fun to Černý is the chance really. In the fall I will go back more recumbent :-)
Today is the last Sunday in August, unfortunately, of view invites the rain radar not an exit.
What's what you have rain gear, somehow I must get out today and a little later I'm sitting packed on my road bike. Already, in the district I give an older R19 - Drivers reason to complain my driving, I told him probably not go far enough right at the broken edge of the road and it cuts me honking. And although there's plenty of space left.
About the new road surface, it goes from Mehrow to Ahrensfelde, here I go on the left-side bike path up to the B158 Blumberg.
The B158 just before the A10
first time I've Galoshes check in the pouring rain and opportunity to develop their effectiveness. The 20 miles to here, they have kept my feet nice and dry.
bottom open Galoshes VAUDE
Continue on Elisenhof to Bernau. The track I'm not driven for ages, before I came by here more often, when I shot with my former boss Peter a grassroots training ride or to an RTF in Bernau 'm gone.
The stone gate in Bernau
In Bernau is watching it on the slippery cobblestones, but the Conti GP 4000s are also liable extremely well here. After a short break in the stone gate bananas I'm going back Börnecke. In Seefeld, I turn to the left to B158 Altlandsberg as it happens. Peng! In super fine asphalt tears on rear wheel spokes. Crap! After releasing the brake, and remove the broken spoke, I can happily go on and travel the last 20 kilometers with no further mishaps.
had a Speichenriß I have never been on a wheel, but the more I have seen in other racing cyclists, usually at system wheels with low spoke count. Therefore, I had counted on me not really with it, because I drive original Ultegra with 36 spokes rear.
Despite (or by) the rain and strong wind it was again a memorable tour that does not make it every day, and while continuing to be almost 60 miles on my road bike-kilometer account to come :-)
have remained true dry my feet but not by the Cleatöffnung came down by rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment