Saturday, October 30, 2010

Put Your Face Hairstyle Free

By Ilsetal the Brocken

To 3:30 the alarm clock rings. Pretty early, but I would like to make a day trip to the resin alone and the train ride there and back has lasted 8 hours. The weather should be very useful for the end of October, alternately sunny and warm with sunny intervals.
early by 5 clock is on McDonalds in Berlin's Ostbahnhof with activity.
The train ride is quiet, only a few bum snoring in the car to race. At half past 9, I can ride at last after 4 hours at the station Ilsenburg . Start
It goes through the beautiful Ilsetal slightly uphill. I do not take the wide road, but the narrow path next to the Use. The beautiful leaf colors can appear much more friendly than the valley in summer.
I leave and drive towards Ilsetal Ecker Dam. The path winds steeply upwards, sometimes it goes only to the smallest chainring. A lone cyclist who pushed his vehicle on a particularly steep place, I repeat, otherwise no people on the go.
come out of the Valley it is flat again and it opened wide views of the Lower Harz, clouds on the horizon, emerge some gaps. The roads are in good condition, only the post streets of the former East German border guards with their concrete hole boards are a challenge to man and material.
On Eckerstausee it is something rooty, I'm glad my Fully most uneven wegbügelt well.
Just before the dam is then some sun through the clouds and leaves the lumps appear even darker.
through the middle of the lake was formerly the German-German border.
past or through? ;-)
Near Torfhaus it's over with solitude and silence in the forest. Crowds flock towards chunks and the chunks of train puffs past me. On the plug hole Stieg it comes to concrete slabs uphill hole so steep that I have to slide a short distance.
some point it is done and then I arrived after just 3 hours drive and 900 meters above. On the plateau there is a moderate distance vision terribly cold and windy, just chunks of weather.
So I wait only a favorable moment and a nice hiker makes me a photo in front of the stone chunks, then it goes downhill again.
With the departure of many people is because of the bell to my best friend. Of course, I thank you good, if I place is done. On Brocken bed I leave the wide driveway and drive on some very narrow winding roads to Wernigerode.
not such a good idea because then the path sometimes more a creek bed.
But here no one is on the way and compensate the worthwhile spots for everything ;-)
short break in the Stony Run Inn. In the self-service counter there is no progress, and so I move the planned meal for Wernigerode.
view from the road to Bielstein Wernigerode.
are in Wernigerode it at the beginning of the pedestrian zone at the Westerntor in a Chinese snack once a little reinforcement, which does not make them tired and sluggish, as there are still some goals on the plan.
This includes, of course, the town hall.
In continuation to Quedlinburg to get through idyllic landscapes.
The boys of the group are now narrow tires on the road. There
Below the castle Regenstein north of Blankenburg it large sand caves . An impressive place from which emanates a mystical.
view of the castle Regenstein.
On is elongated ridges in the Harz region and it continues on to reach Münzenberg Quedlinburg.
From here one has the best view of the castle hill.
As with any visit to Quedlinburg I drive up to the church.
is currently being built up here a lot. Just before sunset the sun is still a gap in the clouds and bathes the city in a reddish light.

On the square outside the town hall I get to close just before the cafes, at least yet Coffee and sand dollars. The last time there was excellent apple strudel ...
I have a good hour drive to my train and use the time for sightseeing.
The station Quedlinburg to 19 clock. Tomorrow is time shift and then it gets dark earlier :-(
At first it is quite crowded on the train, from Halberstadt, it is then quickly back empty.
At last I also times with the wheel on the Brocken ! Though it was sometimes exhausting 86 km to over 1100 meters, But I have many new experiences to take home.
Here the route at bikemap: CLICK and as an image:

0 comments:

Post a Comment