Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Emil Confidentiality Clause

"guest house for Kiekeberg"

This weekend I am with my mother in Buchholz, southwest of Hamburg, located on a visit. At last, opportunity, my new "Lizzard" - folding bicycle to try it out in a foreign land. The bike I took a few days between vegetable and fruit boxes at discount stores "Penny". Of course, had made only a few modifications, so you could take it for driving. Where I must say that the wheel as it comes from MIFA, is quite useful if you only want to look around the corner.
I had my conversion from Grasshoppers still rumzuliegen lot.
08-15 The cranks have been replaced by what chain ring with screw, front and rear I was completely by Grasshopper.
The Dual Drive I had taken the 6 available now 24 courses, and thus a very considerable development, which would redound to the glory of a road bike.
concluded from the ridiculous spring saddle, a well-established tour saddle took his place. Even ordinary tires on and go!
Some test runs proceeded satisfactorily, and now I wanted to venture into longer distances. So off to Buchholz, in the trunk my Lizzi, as I have baptized after conversion.
Saturday lunch is an opportunity then for a small Cycling from beech wood from the north. There is a bit hilly, what attracts me as Brandenburg lowland Tyrolean course magical. In stormy wind and overcast sky it is the first time out of the city. Everywhere there are bike trails and bike routes marked on the street is a busy traffic. I meet only from time to time other cyclists, in sunshine that is surely different. On minor roads to get through send villages with typical houses of Lower Saxony, fine carriages in the park entrances.
The target I have chosen the "guest house for Kiekeberg" , the terrace can be seen on a clear day the towers of Hamburg.
The inn is on a hill about 100 meters high in the mountains Harburg ranging in height even up to 155 meters. Given the short distance to the Elbe, which lies almost at sea level, the term "mountain" seems useful and often, one feels like eating in a low mountain range. So I am then arrived after an hour journey through varied landscapes and a tough final climb to the Aussichsterrasse, park my "Lizzie" in sight and am at a table to give me a beer to order as a reward for the effort. Unfortunately, I learn from a hastily rushed to the scene waitress that in a few minutes 135 tourists arrive here, are reserved for all the seats on the terrace. A view of the dining room brings the riddle of why it is Saturday afternoon outside so empty inside all the tables are occupied. Crap!
So I have to go without refreshing back in the direction of beechwood. The return trip has it all, what is the car moving contemporaries a blessing for the cyclist turns out to be a curse, in villages, each meter walk the track signposted as a cycle track, so bad it is. And outside, most roads are paved, but this in such poor quality that one right here goes by only the desire for cycling. Even now some domesticated Road cyclists are hopping on the uneven paths. Now, its enough and I'm going on the road, which will be acknowledged immediately with dense passing. After 37km
is finished my round, it seems clear to me that I had with the bike rather than here in Brandenburg am on the move. Here are the descendants
expressly not to be recommended route on bikemap

0 comments:

Post a Comment