Friday, January 18, 2008

Hama 46954. Can I Get New Software For It?

Easy-Easy?

[ Trigami Review ]

move -Easy is a new online portal where you in the event of a move quick and easy to find help. I tested the portal and would like to communicate my experiences below.

The site itself I like very much. It is like having a single form that is quite easy and intuitive. Quick one has given his needs and in less than two minutes one has sent its request. The e-mail with a confirmation link also arrived promptly, so that the possible services to five minutes after my first impression since been informed. Just FYI: my request for a move from Magdeburg to Berlin includes (almost 170km) and includes only the transportation (ie, no furniture removal, etc.).

blaspheme The first response of a moving company not long in coming - even one minute after confirmation of the link I get a mail from a raised moving companies. First, I am surprised and pleased me that the whole process is so extremely fast. However, I am brought back quickly to earth, for it is simply a standard mail - You would need more information and I should not hesitate to fill the company's own form. So I had my whole course, not presented. The service will eventually combine my questions and take off my work - look out web pages and personalization query I could previously.

In the course of the next day I get two more service-mails. Again contains a message by simply asking the data on the company's website to enter. The second fact contains an offer. Loading, transport, unloading for a mere € 850. The price seems quite high at first glance, but of course I can judge him based on just one offer or not really. But if you think about it that's okay - a limit of 1000 € I had set myself for planning a move. Other offers have been made, unfortunately, not so that a simple comparison was not possible.

So I decided somewhat dissatisfied that portal to test a second time, this time with a different region of focus. I made a move from Stuttgart to Mannheim (roughly comparable to Magdeburg-Berlin). This time I filled out the optional detailed move list, hoping that would help a more precise specification. Folded again enter and confirm within a few minutes later and a few minutes I had the first request in the mailbox. But once again it was only a company that would like more information and arrange an appointment immediately. The second was in fact a concrete offer. € 99 per hour for personnel and 310 € Package for transport (+ VAT).. Now of course I do not know how long something will take - but based on my list and the experience of the company would be able to appreciate quiet little more closely - that is not entirely satisfactory. In five hours of work (perhaps loading and unloading takes three packers but also only one half an hour ...), we reach the 1000 € almost alone with the basic costs. But compared with the other answers, I'm quite glad, called a few hard facts to get. For it was followed by further invitations to personal events. The next day, finally took place a bid in a satisfactory fashion - a clear, meaningful, 1035 €.

Now what is my conclusion? As such, I must say I like the idea and the presentation of moving very well-Easy. Only I must say that I was less satisfied with the result. It should move -Easy of the registered service really require a specific offer to make (if it is based on estimates that's quite flexible). If simply no comparison is given because all providers respond completely differently and I deal with every service provider must actually own, I actually won anything. That would be an absolutely essential improvement. Only if this is tackled, I can recommend the service in good conscience. What we forget but should not be mentioned, are the other offerings of the website. Who does not equal a full relocation service is needed here also find piano transportation, storage, rental trucks to the painter - but this has not been tested by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment