Friday, December 21, 2007

Concrete Bathtub Cost

your blog is already UFO? (? Or elephants)

Maybe you have already read: The Japanese are preparing just as first attacks by aliens, then write the unanimous ZDF, N24 , Focus , Yahoo and the Süddeutsche .

I the Japanese are technically very much confidence, I guess now, of course, that they have a few more background information about the actual threat. I myself can only assess the actual danger, unfortunately, insufficient and therefore rely on colleagues from Japan. As a result, I decided my blog also make some UFO-safe. From now on land all the negative comments or opinions to be insulting aliens automatically included in the presentation loop, plus I use the newly created folder "SPAM" (security procedure for aliens hostile material). In addition, trackbacks and links from other blogs that just such a material can be tracked and included in a central file for 3 million light-years saved by early identification of the alien invaders to make available. The third measure, I will review any future content on SEO (Stellar and Extra Terrestrial Optimization) and correct if necessary (call it censorship, but ...). I am already registered a community college course on language and culture of alien life forms and would like a greeting appropriate outfit for Christmas is mentioned only in passing. The procedure is agreed, moreover, with the Home Office and is explicitly approved.

In this sense, I would like to thank all our readers for my friends in 2007, dedicated attention and thank you all a merry and peaceful Christmas and a happy successful in a 2008th

beat your Nils King

0 comments:

Post a Comment