Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Closing Store In Cover Letter

Feierabendrunde by MOL

By the time change on Sunday there is an hour more daylight and good opportunity for a short training ride. Even the rain radar shows no rain, well, it's just not the weekend: o)) and so I roll out on the last Tuesday in March in Berlin after Kaulsdorf Hönow. Apart from this intersection on the L33 in the district that I live again passing
can I avoid the evening traffic on secondary roads. Behind this rural area then begins to side roads, you course is also followed by cars with an evil look.
A narrow path here to save the city wall of a Altlandsberg the dreaded cobblestones, after all, one is on the ZR1, the slip road bike route from the subway station Hönow to Strausberg largely R1 .
At the end of the wall is the poorhouse
see the people in there and the cars in front of anything but impoverished.
Continue on good bike paths that were even exempt from the winter grit, to break mill. By-pass from Altlandsberg and thereby gives better access to the motorway is now much more traffic and get people here felt in breaking mill, which naturally want a ring road, the next ones are then in Eggersdorf etc.
I'm glad to not be in the market have driven down the street and from that standpoint, I have I rigged up my training ride.
Miraculously, it goes without fault by breaking mill and I turn off the road to the newly created bike path in the woods. As can be seen on the plate, there is no winter service.
The summer maintenance has still winter sleep, and so is due to the greasy dirt, each curve a thrill.
If one stays here, one can only smile. Most drive instead of the permitted 50km / h between 60 and 70km / h. Some are motorized and create many more apparently better. Almost all slow but on the plate at 100 yards further back lawn.
In Lichtenow I'm doing a short break in the old kiln, as it runs shivers down my back, in semi-darkness I must find terrified of having slept through the first kilometer with my 1000th Hopper.
is Near Grünheide then gone about my anger and I am enjoying the evening atmosphere at the lake. The last miles home on Erkner and Schöneiche I meet very few cars. Schumi running around or playing Bayern Munich? At home I think of it, today was the last day of school before the Easter holidays and everything that has wheels, is in the distance. Moreover, I think Bayern played really well, I do not know because I am soccer muffle.
have the 73 km of my training ride and dropped me at least it is not intended to be the last time I drove it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment