Sunday, March 28, 2010

Solution Electric Box 1 Iphone

racing round without a road bike to Philadelphia

I will not again complain about the weather, but today if they had been at least half as beautiful as on most days in the past week ... It was not. Wittenberg got my tour anyway because of cloudy weather moved back and join in a couple of racing cyclists who make use of Schöneweide a round to Philadelphia (in BRANDENBURG, BRANDENBURG ,...). As rain on the road bike rides are worse than on the recumbent bike, I go with the grass hopper. I want to try anyway me, what shall pass with the grass hoppers, which really is not the embodiment of the materialization of an uncompromising racer. As we know, are recumbents slow uphill and downhill faster, of course it also depends on the driver. Therefore, I have a queasy feeling in anticipation of what lies ahead as this to me. And as usual, at the beginning already in the city presented a very fast pace, which increased after Friedrichshagen yet.

One of the racing cyclist also has a jersey from the RSV Werner Otto and my fears are confirmed, he has not just the thing, but is also a member of this club, whose athletes are feared in cycling circles. Erkner behind it pours the first time properly, the rain will continue for a good hour.

I ride the recumbent time back, sometimes sideways, and sometimes the front, to avoid giving the impression of a lollipop. In front in the wind to pass brings to questioning the travelers behind me but not much wind shadow and my short aprons also leaves a powdery feeling on his face. I am talking back otherwise, the spray of 4 people before me saut me totally and it crunches between your teeth already.

Before eating Philadephia short break, it rains a little less:

Storkow Behind it is a bit hilly finally, here's what's always the first to pay tribute to the high initial rate and falling out the back. I try to pace the Werner-Otto-driver to hold and is doing well. He says the top, that my bike well good run ... whether he knows how hard it is mainly his driver? After a while, are the other 3 again back at it and we are now driving in sunny weather. I am very glad to have been no taillight ;-)

Berlin shortly before we separate, I must further north than the others and go on and Erkner Schöneiche home. Was a nice trip, 130 miles and included on my slow - and exit through the city an almost 28-cut. Route

0 comments:

Post a Comment