Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Names Of Mathews Bows

0815 - Feierabendrunde

After Driving weekend (860km in two days), there is now at last opportunity for a short training ride. On the last Friday I finally had the grit still the first flat tire brought 2010, some 100 meters after I went home without air. Now I have the same tricked the patch clamping band. I also have the front instead of the originals of the 54-chainring HP for the Dual Drive with 46 teeth mounted as is disturbed because of the large gear, the chain line by the holder under the seat. I will try as fast as I with the Alfine 8-speed rear sprocket and the 18er can become one. And when the ride turns out that it's enough for my needs, I can pedaling up to 40km / h. Now it must be in the mountains and on slopes with luggage seen whether it's with one chainring and a total of 8 courses.
It's pretty windy and the rain radar does not look good - what the heck, at 16:30 clock, I'm sitting on the bike and cheating my way through the side streets on the evening rush over to Hönow. Here i will start to see if even the bike path to Altlandsberg is passable. At first it looks good


and I drive slalom around the remains of the horses in the adjacent stables.
The weather is better than expected, at 5 degrees and perceived momentum thickness 5 it rolls fine, since the path was not cleared in winter, are not disturbed by the gravel driving pleasure. Some snow remains will hopefully disappear in the next few days.
am After an hour and 25km I without a hitch with the last light to go home. After Mid-week it will be colder and snowing again, hopefully I can go back on the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment