Sunday, March 14, 2010

What Does Frostbite Look On A Dog

A rainy Sunday

Today it's raining again now and then and the wind has increased. Ideal Liegeradwetter. After yesterday I was driving round a rather wet, I will go back under similar conditions and test out on my rain gear. Today and I'm a real rain pants and a rain jacket in vapor-permeable Texapore. The tour goes on to Schöneiche Woltersdorfer lock. Here is nothing going on around noon and I treat myself in the kiosk at the lock and coffee cake.
Whether such a warning label uses something?
About the track, I'm still not so clear in the first time and go on to Erkner. For a Sunday round me are the 25 km ridden too little and so I extend the tour to a loop on the Spree River bike path. Just before New Zittau is the road through the winter in such poor condition that it is difficult not to fall into a hole. I go back to the R1-Köpenick and then back on the Wuhleweg home. Today it became 61 km.
The rain jacket has proved better than expected, the soft shell jacket it is only a little damp inside. For the pants, it looks different and also the rustling annoying when driving, so I will abstain from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment