Sunday, March 7, 2010

Phenergan/ok To Cut In Half

Sunday = Rennradtag!

hours more or less the whole day sitting around, training and on Saturday last weekend and did not come for cycling, now it MUST be!
Even the weather plays along, and plenty of sun all day. Only the temperatures have not guessed from the nearby spring, the morning 8, the thermometer shows here in Kaulsdorf on the outskirts of Berlin still minus 5 degrees. According to tile man weather it will be 3 degrees, to an unpleasant wind of 20-30km / h from northwest. This concerns us very well here in Berlin, in Hamburg are 15 inches of snow ...
Friday, I had signed up for the mailing list from Roadcycling , the tip came from Harald, whom I had met when touring with the bike group. Actually, I will again go out with my grass hoppers, but alone? Since I prefer to take the inconvenience in purchasing a road bike and ride in community. Today Harald
offers a round of S-Bahnhof Steglitz to Dobbrikow over 120km, it is cold and I decide me late to ride on. To me the time is running out and I can not make it in time for the S-Bahn. An orbit later would become scarce, and 4x transfer? So I'm going wrong with the car phone and compatible way with Harald an easy-to-find meeting place in Heinersdorf for large berries. I am a little while earlier there and ride me a little warm. Since June 2009 I did not do this bike, except for a brief dip in mid-November with friends from Mahlsdorf. It always surprises me after such a long break, road cycling, such as light and agile so goes a part. Everything is immediately converted into propulsion. Finally the little group is in sight and I'm still a quick photo.

After a short welcome it go, we are six and go to the southwest. The wind comes naturally from the side and there is little wind shadow. As Ralf out, we drive 35-37km / h, which is for me the beginning too fat and I've been playing with the idea of exit. On a brief bathroom break Harald assured me that the pace will not continue. The roads are little traffic and we go over our goal Trebbin exit Dobbrikow. The bike barn is there anybody left we make a brief coffee break, swarming in a few weeks here of motorized two wheelers.
Back we go another route, but unfortunately the wind is not turned or diminished, and comes back from the side. The sun appears only rarely and on a small side road we drive slalom Eisreste. In Saarmund the road renewed and we put a short ride through a muddy construction site. A few miles later, we hear while driving a rhythmically clacking. To Ralf's rear wheel is a spoke nipple and pulled it away for safety's sake the spoke. The bike has hardly yet to side, and so on we can go. Soon we are in Heinersdorf, I say goodbye to our little group, the wheel stash in the car and drive home. Stupid, I will ascend above Wuhlheide and get into a mega traffic jam on the old forester. Thousands of fans rise Union after a football game in their cars and want to get away, nothing works. I'm already considering to leave the car and drive to the road bike home, leaving then. Sometime I sit at the breakfast table and think back to the beautiful exit, here is the route .

0 comments:

Post a Comment