Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sore Throat Canker Sores And Headache

to Elector source to Bad Freienwalde

Actually I want today early, after the train Belzig, then I want to Roßlau, Coswig and Wittenberg back to the starting point. But the rain radar punishes yesterday's report lies, the only individual showers and no surface rain is predicted.
so early on my feet I want to use at least the day and make the best of it and flee from the approaching rain to the northeast. So I roll by 6 clock early at the onset of drizzle and warm 12 degrees Celsius from the city. When driving, I wonder where I could go. If I do not use one return journey by train, need I afterwards stay warm for hours with wet clothes, but can equally warm in the shower. The first 100 in a row in 2010, I would also like to finally behind me, so my choice is Bad Freienwalde. I go over and Birkenstein Altlandsberg to Strausberg, here I try out the riverside path on the east bank of the lake Straus, I recently saw on a map as a route for cyclists recommendation. The dirt road is good mobile and you have a beautiful view over the still-frozen lake to Strausberg.
Straussee in Strausberg
It continues at the airport Strausberg by on the bike path or direction. This time branches in the forest but I at an intersection and driving on a muddy bumpy road for just under 2 kilometers to Prötzel. Then again it is on asphalt hilly conditions for Brandenburg, the road to star Beck is quite bumpy. Behind the well-known star Beck cobbled waiting for me, sometimes I may miss out on the sandy shoulder of the shaking. In the woods just before I meet the B158 to the local traffic to escape to Poland, unfortunately, a bad decision, I rely on the good state at the beginning of the way through the Brunnental. Only it's going not too bad, then get mud, puddles, and worse, ice and snow. With the mountain bike no problem, but with the recumbent? Luckily I still have my well profiled "snow tires (ContiContakt) installed, and so I must push rare.

When I get to eternity, and an estimated over 6 kilometers at the mud bath Bad Freienwalde, received my Grasshopper even his mud pack. At the elector source I do try and break the spring water. Does not taste bad, does not hide behind purchased bottled water. I look around at the little mud bath, a beautiful new building complex is formed. Sorry, there are some old buildings have become useless because and doing nothing now. Nearby is also "Germany's northernmost ski area" with the Pape basic jump.
The Pape base jump in bath Freienwalde

just set off again until I get past a bakery with a cafe. Who knows when is the next opportunity, and I do the same again Rast, this time with coffee and cake. Now I have to southeast along the B167 to Wriezen Kunersdorf to there on the bike path and Strausberg, or come back for home. The first little annoying drizzle has developed into a mature, steady rain and the wind is doing its best to make the return trip a memorable experience. While driving on the 25-kilometer-long piece of the bike trail to Strausberg I wonder if it is not better, there to board the train. Because of the long Zugtaktes of 40 minutes I would have to wait half an hour and freeze safely, so I leave the station turn left and go lie despite strong Car traffic on towards Berlin. So I come in this year for the first time made it over the 100 mark, a total of 126km quite at home.
Here's the route.

0 comments:

Post a Comment