Saturday, March 13, 2010

How To Make Seaside Sarong For Webkinz

yet still no spring in sight

It is soon in mid-March and the weather will not really. After a few sunny days in the week it is Saturday again gray and rainy at times at temperatures around 5 degrees. Good opportunity to try out my bad-weather wardrobe. So I'm going with a soft shell jacket and a really intended for hiking pants in the direction Wuhleweg Köpenick. Has one advantage the bad weather, the road is deserted. In Köpenick I think the lock on short notice and now, the jacket keeps its promises. No trace of respiratory activity. I continue on the R1 Müggelsee along, occasionally I see joggers and cyclists. The Müggelberge appear in the mist over the still partially frozen Müggelsee.

Continue back Müggelheim, Goshen, Schmöckwitz, and in the Köpenick Wuhleweg. The light rain showers in some cases go through sleet, just sometimes comes out of the sun, as in April. While the streets until the holes can hardly imagine the past winter, some cycling under an inch thick layer of grit are gone. A miracle that spans 55 kilometers to the inevitable.
When I take off the jacket at home, I notice that she is soaking wet inside, although I've only worn a fleece sweater underneath. The trousers 65% polyester and 35% cotton has fared better, due to the Liegeradposition despite the rain, only the shins wet and altogether it feels dry. The feet are only on the soles of her through the cleats a little wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment